Monday, July 30, 2012

To daddy

Dear daddy,

Thank u so much coz workg so hard for mommy n me. We highly appreciated that.
But daddy, pity for mommy also coz she's kept being lonely n have to bear with the sickness without anyone on her side..even its minor sickness..she want to be pampered by u.. even u've done it well during weekends..she's said that's not enuf..she want more.. mommy so tamak rite?
She always crying n it makes me sad bcos I can't do anything. She knew u workg so hard for us.. But sometime she can't handle it. She misses u so much.. She tried so hard to be positive n thought on the unlucky mother to be. That's makes her feel better cos she know she's very lucky girl. But I dunno why she's so sensitive. i'll try to console her when u r not around.. but pls daddy..

Can u come home daddy?
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers